Tracy is not only a natural mentor and coach, she’s professionally educated and experienced in coaching. Her positive energy is balanced perfectly with her leadership and coaching skills. Tracy is a Licensed Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Facilitator, enabling her to help others find balance between restrictive eating, overeating, and binge eating. Her contagious energy and humor is combined with life changing information to help clients lose weight, and for many, mend their relationship with food. Additional credentials include NCCA Certified Health Coach and ENW Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
Tracy additionally brings over 7 years of experience as a personal trainer, group exercise instructor and nutrition consultant. Determined to bring you the very best information on exercise, nutrition and wellness you’ll frequently find this “binge learner” enrolled in any number of CE courses.
- I grew up in the Midwest, Missouri to be exact. – Hey ya’all!
- My favorite movie is Grease but I didn’t like Grease 2.
- I’m wonderfully, happily married and have 3 fabulous daughters.
- Two of my daughters were born at home (yes, on purpose).
- I have 2 Newfoundland dogs (Tasha & Zeena) and 1 cat (Blueberry – but she’s black)
- I quit smoking 12 years ago and am still very proud of that accomplishment.
- My favorite food is Pizza OR anything someone else makes!
- I clean when I’m angry.
- I’ve watched The Office series about 5 times.
- I love Haribo gummy bears – those are the only ones.
- I cry at commercials or when I see someone else crying or….pretty much whenever!
- I love the idea that we’re only a few people away from actually knowing everyone.
Articles by Tracy: